Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year, New Food

Well, as everyone knows, it is 2009! A new year! I generally don't like New Year's Resolutions since they don't often come to fruition. But, I've come up with some thoughtful goals for the blog so I can be more active with my posts, but still have time to juggle the rest of my life. So, the goals are:

1. Post at least once a week

2. Posting once a week means cooking something new once a week! (Kind of busy for someone who works full time and goes to school!)

3. Try foods I might not otherwise try

4. Eat more heart healthy (Yes, heart healthy. My 23 year old 115lb self is prehypertensive, and high blood pressure runs on my Dads side of the family).

So, there we have it. Blog goals for 2009.

Here are a few pictures from google that have inspired me:







Well, there are many more pictures, but I'll keep those for later. Maybe I'll even try to re-create some of them!